Saturday, November 12, 2005

its coming

these posts take so much time! I've already clocked 5 hours of editing and have so much further to go. In the meantime, my arrangements are made for the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, also known as the macy's parade, and macy's day parade. I begin today with a recording of Clown Camp, the once-a year training in professional clowning for the hundreds of volunteer parade clowns....

In the meantime, here's a link to a new podcast I found by another New Yorker, Jason, who I don't know but I expect I'll meet at the New York Podcasters Association. It's called GOTHAMCAST. Like Tourist In The City, Jason looks for slices of New York's big apple pie in the sky, but, it's a different spice: Tourist use more nutmeg and brown sugar, and I think Gothamcast has extra Cinnamin. For some reason, they're tasty together.

you can find it at gothamcast.com, or download the most recent episode

GOTHAMCAST: Download This Episode


--Andy

No comments: